Our children are the greatest assets that Allah has entrusted us with. We owe it to Allah and to our children, therefore, to invest our time and efforts into being the best parents we can be.
Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
- the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
- creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
- preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.
Dr. Muhammad Abdul Bari