Forthcoming Titles from Taha Publishers!
We hope and pray that you are doing well.
We at Taha Publishers are really excited to announce a list of new and old titles that have been and will be printed in the coming months.
- The Easy Qur'an - Tahir Kiani, who lectures at a Further Education college, has written a translation of the Qur'an, in simple and easy English, keeping his contemporary English speaking Muslim students in mind. The aim is to make the translation of the Qur'an easily accessible to the average person, who might find complex, formal English difficult to understand and follow.
- The Noble Qur'an - A modern translation of the Qur'an, that revitalises the interpretation of its meaning.
- The African Caliphate - A reprint of the historic biography detailing the life, works and teachings of Shaykh Uthman Dan Fodio (d. 1817), the founder of the Sokoto Caliphate in Northern Nigeria.
- A Guide to Salah: 3rd Edition - nearly 40 years on, since its first release, A Guide to Salah has been revamped, with a new, modern layout and a brand new, refreshing cover!
- Road to Recovery - A timely and much needed book that covers the ways someone can heal from the effects of Domestic violence
- Heaven Under You Feet - 10 years on, Umm Hasan Bint Salim has updated this book with a contemporary context in mind, in time for the mothers of a new generation.
- Al-Ahkam As-Sultaniyyah - A classic book, that looks at the Islamic system of governance from nearly a 1,000 years ago. This English translation was originally published in the late 90s. It has been re-edited and pending a Spring 2021 release.
- The Book of Nomads - veteran author, scholar and traveller, Luqman Nagy has written and illustrated a unique account of living the life of Muslim Nomads, who travel and live in the deserts of Africa and Asia.
Keep an eye out on our website to see when these books are released.
Have a great day!